Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Wonderful Grand Mum Taken To A Wonderful place

It was a boring sunday as usual, I was tired of staying at home so I decided to go n see my Grand mum... We gisted, we laughed hard but the weather was getting bad so I told her I gotta leave to avoid the rain. Then she asked, "do you take 'Quaker oat'?". "Yup" I said. She put her hand in her bag n gave me enough to buy 2cartons of Quaker Oat and said "use it for 'Quaker oat' o"...

On monday, she was hospitalised and after two months on the hospital bed she went to rest with the Lord...

I need not say much but the above story tells you what a wonderful Grandmum I had... A woman who impacted the old, young n feeble with her widows ministry n school to mention a few...

Everyone that has known you will surely miss you...

While the burial is going on, I am writing this blog saying I am sorry, I'm not present because of some responsibility bestowed on me. This I regret n ask for your forgiveness.

We will surely miss you.

Rest In Peace Rev. (Mrs) Beatrice Eke, My Own Grandmum.

Written:- 14th August, 2010

2 comments:

  1. My condolences to your family...May her soul rest in perfect blissful peace...RIP Mama Beatrice

    ReplyDelete